Wednesday, July 18, 2012

July 18, 2012 - Wednesday...again.

Storms are brewing all around the Kenner and Metairie basin.  The sky is getting darker and darker and the flashes of lightning faster and faster.  A sense of anticipation in the air.

It's Wednesday, half way through July, it's hot, and the a/c in my car is broke again.  I'm starting to prepare myself for the fact that my 11 year old car just seems to be in the shop a lot.

I like my Wednesdays, sitting in French Press, drinking coffee and blogging.  It's my time to escape the hum drum day, the monotony of my world.  Think about where my life is heading, where it should be heading.

On the way here I stopped to feed my need for pens.  I went into Office Depot and bought Post-its that support a cause, "Born This Way Foundation," and blue Papermate 300 pens.  Go Office Depot! Go Lady Ga-Ga!

The price of gas is starting to rise again.  I pissed that I never got my chance to pay $2.99 a gal. for gas.  WTH.  I still don't understand the business of oil and this is saying something as I grew up in Alaska a state full of oil.  Apparently the "Business of Oil" was not one of my classes growing up.

My mind is meandering.  Wandering.  If you see it out and about would you mind popping it on the butt and sending it home.  I really need it to take care of some things tonight.

I'm thinking about high-heel shoes, and red lipstick.  About Bora-Bora and hotel beds under the ocean floor.    I'm thinking about living out of a trailer and just scooting back and forth across the US.  I'm thinking about vacations.

It will probably start raining just as I walk out the door to go home.  At least if I get wet I will be headed home and it won't matter so much.


1 comment: