Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

This maggot has begun the run.

Thank you, Dr. Mama.  http://doctormama.blogspot.com/2006/05/listen-up-maggots.html

One baby step at a time.  Old lady with walkers passing me up.  Scenery eking by at a snail pace.  Let's get this straight...30 minutes no stopping.  "Yeah, me."

Wind didn't move fast enough to blow through my hair.  But I did take in a neighborhood.  I'm already in the mindset that I can do this 3-5 times a week.  That I can do this and get stronger.  One baby step at a time.  Train the body on the motion, then get faster, then add some distance.  By next year, who knows maybe a marathon.  (smiling and clapping wildly)

On Friday, this maggot will run with fellow maggot.  She's faster than me, but she's a newbie too.  Bless her curious heart for finding Dr. Mama.  I'm starting to feel empowered, and poo on you if you "think I look silly," cause I don't see your butt out there lightly pounding sidewalk.

Baby steps...crawl, walk, run.  Run maggots, run!

No comments:

Post a Comment