Wednesday, August 15, 2012

August 15, 2012 - Not the best Wednesday

A long day at work.  The kind of busy day that you can't wait to see the end of.  Not sure it's worthy of the space I'm using, in the ether.  Thunder is rolling over head.  Could have used this rain earlier to cool it down.  I managed a quick bath but no dinner.

It's chilly in the coffee shop tonight.  Rain falling heavy.  Sun trying to shine through the rain.  Embracing the quiet.  Dreading tomorrow.

Tomorrow is the last day for my week.  Off on Friday and Saturday.  Back to work on Sunday.  Half way through August.  Closer to fall.  Ready for cooler weather.  Tired of the heat.

September, October, Nanowrimo, Christmas.

One holiday in September, then no more until November.  I' like October, love Halloween, love my city on such a wickedly delicious night.

Fatigued. Distressed. Overwhelmed. Hyper-emotional.

Thankful for what I have, thankful for who I am, and hopeful for a new day.


No comments:

Post a Comment