Wednesday, August 8, 2012


Wednesday, August 8, 2012 - 

Adrenaline makes its way through my system.  Damn it lady, move that car.  It's a city bus not a school bus. Go! When the bus pulls off, she eases around the corner.  Slowly.  I speed around the corner and around her on the left side.  A quick glance...shit, it's the receptionist and her granddaughter.  Guess I'll hear about that tomorrow.

I'm filled with this anger that seemed to come out of nowhere.  Everyone is jumping in my way, driving like they just turned 110 years old or that they couldn't afford gas this week.  And I suppose with the price of gas going up they might not be able to afford it.  I'm going to have to charge this week’s tank.

I'm tired, depressed, and I seemed to be expanding again. 

But it's Wednesday.  Quiet times at the local coffee shop with fellow writers, one who had completed his second novel, one, whose in a competition this weekend to complete a movie in 48 hours, the table full of artists making it happen.

Today, I toyed with the idea of going back to Grad School for Arts Administration starting spring of 2013.  I'll only have to pay 150.00 for each class and the fees and books.  I'm not going to push for more than (1) class a semester.  I have time, maybe (2) classes in the spring, we'll see.  I'd eventually like to go after my PHR certification.  But I'm not ready for that quite yet.

I've got some stories lined up.  I've got a strong idea for Nanowrimo and I'm reading a lot of material on how to write.  (Reading about the craft of writing and practicing what you learn is always a continual process). Need to study up on the best way to edit.  

Starting to calm down.  

I like my Wednesday quite time.  It's nice to see the success of those around to know what to aspire to.  


No comments:

Post a Comment