Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Change...Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Once again I find myself balancing on the precipist called, change. As October rolls softly into Noveber, the world around me is changing.

My apartment complex has begun renivations. Supposedly, these visual modifications were set to begin in three weeks on another building. So you can imagine my surprise when I get home to find a note on my door stating that porches should be cleared by Wednesday. And to the validity of this notification, I came home to find my little plastic fencing was gone. I feel so naked. Sure I can tell myself when everything is completed it willbe nice with a sunroom and a washer and dryer. That only comforts me a little.

Work seems to costantly move in a quickened state of flux. So, I go to work thinking...what next?

Next week begins a month long word marathon. Emotionally grewling but satisfying. And for the next 30 days I shall immerse my self in this and ignore all the changes around me. All, except one, the weather. Which can happily change from hot to cool and you will get no complaints from me...until it gets below 60 degrees.

No comments:

Post a Comment